Danny Kaplan- Selected Publications
Kaplan, Danny. 2018. The Nation and the Promise of Friendship: Building Solidarity through Sociability.Cham:Palgrave Macmillan. https://www.academia.edu/36448970/The_Nation_and_the_Promise_of_Friendship_Building_Solidarity_through_Sociability
- Kaplan, Danny and Yoni Kuper. 2017. Toward an interaction-centered approach to media events: Mediated public intimacy on the reality TV show Big Brother. Journal of Communication. Online before print, September 7. doi: 10.1111/jcom.12322
- Kaplan, Danny. 2016. Social club sociability as a model for national solidarity. American Journal of Cultural Sociology. Online before print, September 20, 2016. doi:10.1057/s41290-016-0014-6.
- Kaplan, Danny. 2014. The architecture of collective intimacy: Masonic friendships as a model for collective attachments. American Anthropologist 116(1), 81-93.
- Kaplan, Danny. 2009. The songs of the siren: Engineering national time on Israeli radio. Cultural Anthropology 24(2), 313-345.
- Kaplan, Danny 2006. The men we loved: Male friendship and nationalism in Israeli culture. New York: Berghahn Books.
Last Updated Date : 25/07/2018