Ori Schwarz- Selectd Publications
- Schwarz, Ori (2017, forthcoming) ''Everything is designed to make an impression': the moralization of aesthetic judgment and the hedonistic ethic of authenticity', European Journal of Cultural Studies.
- Schwarz, Ori (2017) 'Cultures of Choice: Towards a sociology of choice as a cultural phenomenon', British Journal of Sociology, DOI: 10.1111/1468-4446.12305.
- Schwarz, Ori and Guy Shani (2016) 'Culture in mediated interaction: Political defriendingon Facebook and the limits of networked individualism', American Journal of Cultural Sociology 4(3): 385–421.
- Schwarz, Ori (2016) 'The Sociology of Fancy-Schmancy: The notion of "farterism" and cultural evaluation under the regime of radical suspicion', Cultural Sociology 10 (2): 141-159
- Schwarz, Ori (2015) 'The Sound of Stigmatization: Sonic habitus, sonic styles, and boundary work in an urban slum', American Journal of Sociology 121(1):205-24
- Schwarz, Ori (2013) 'Dead Honest Judgments: emotional expression, sonic styles and evaluating sounds of mourning in late modernity', American Journal of Cultural Sociology 1(2):153-185.
Last Updated Date : 18/02/2018